TANSi Studios will continue to provide REALTOR® media (photography, videography, Matterport Virtual Tours, etc.) services. As the current situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a concern for everyone, TANSi’s main priority is the health and safety of our staff, customers and associates. We are committed to following the CDC and local Public Heath guidelines to help provide a safe working environment.
Our objective it to provide our clients with peace of mind, by knowing that their media services are performed in the safest possible manner.
We have considered various options to reduce you and your client’s exposure while still providing quality media to promote and sell homes. Note the following details.
- Matterport – the National Association of REALTORS® have proposed alternative marketing methods to open houses such as video and virtual tours.
- Buyers can view properties without having to visit the premises. Less foot traffic and disruption to seller.
- Accurate floor plans can be derived from the scanned space reducing REALTOR® exposure.
- Photos can be derived from each scanned position limiting photographer’s time and exposure at a lower cost.
- Live Streaming – we are currently testing production quality live streaming through Facebook and YouTube. An ideal solution may be an open house type setting without walk-in visitors. If you are interested in this media option, contact us for a demonstration. Available in early April.
- Basic & Cinematic Videos – another media format that can provide a better aspect of the entire property. More in-depth and thorough videos of all rooms and exterior can be produced.
- Drone – when only exterior photos are required, a drone can be operated from a distance in a shorter amount of time. It is also an option to add to a Matterport shoot.
We are implementing safety precautions and expanding upon them as more options become available.
- All of our equipment including tripods, cameras, camera cases and Matterport will be cleaned with sanitizer “prior” to every visit.
- Photographer will wear hand protection (gloves) and carry sanitizer
- Photographer will wear safe eyewear
- A location checklist will be provided so that the homeowner and/or REALTOR® can prepare the property safely.
By March 26th
- Addition of surgical masks (ordered)
- Addition of foot coverings/shoe covers (ordered)
- Disposable or washable string draw bags
- Sanitizer wipes (if/when available)
- Disposable coveralls (if requested)
We will continue to update you regularly as the situation evolves. We encourage you to send us your insight from your end so to help us better understand, prepare and provide our services.
If special conditions are required for specific shoots, we will do everything within our abilities to meet them.
Do not hesitate to ask me personally if you have any questions. I am here to help.
TANSi Studio| TANSi Communications
p. 250 718 7503